Wounded Iraq War
Veteran, Sgt. Sam Cila
Learn more about Sam
JOIN THE MEN’S HEALTH MISSION AND FUNDRAISE FOR THE CHALLENGED ATHLETES FOUNDATION (CAF)Funds from the Men’s Health mission support:
- Sports prosthetics and equipment
- Personal and athlete mentors
- CAF technical t-shirt, and water bottle
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Motivational emails
- Opportunity to race alongside inspirational challenged athletes
- Chance to win awesome incentive prizes such as technical apparel, high-tech bikes, adventure trips, sports watches, iPods, digital cameras and more!
I WANT TO FUNDRAISE ALONE
Just select “Yes, I want to join the Men’s Health Mission!” during registration, and CAF will contact you with details. They’ll be with you every step of the way, with fundraising tips, tools and more.
Forgot to register? Click here to enroll in the Men’s Health Mission.
ABOUT CAFThe Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that raises money to help people with physical disabilities pursue an active lifestyle through physical fitness and athletics. CAF's mission is clear: give those who desire to live active, competitive lifestyles every opportunity to compete in the sports they love. Your donations make a difference, because $.80 of every dollar raised is used to purchase adaptive equipment, training, coaching, and competition expenses that will enable physically challenged athletes of all ages and abilities the opportunity to participate in life-affirming sports. Online donation transactions are 100% secure. All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt letter; please contact your financial adviser for details.
For fundraising information, contact Stephanie Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org